Click here for the full Information Pack (PDF). Below are some of the details contained in the PDF file.
Futsal teams that compete within a FFA affiliated centre or club, are invited to register for the ‘2008 Australian Futsal Club Championships’ (AFCC08), proudly hosted by Capital Football – Futsal. Nominating club teams must be comprised of players who are currently registered with the team, which participates in a FFA approved provincial competition on a regular league basis. In addition to providing teams with the once a year opportunity to play against teams from other centres, clubs and States, this competition will determine the best club Futsal team in Australia for each age category on offer.
Date : October 4-6, 2008
Venues : TBC
Age Groups : Male – 12, 14, 16, 19 (Youth), Open
Female – 12, 14, 16, 19 (Youth), Open
Entry Fee Per Team: Juniors (12-16) $200 inc GST
Seniors (Youth, Open) $250 inc GST
Entries must be received by close of business September 19, 2008
NO LATE ENTIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED
NOTES ON ELIGIBILITY:
* Nominated teams must be comprised of players who are currently registered with the team, which competes in a FFA approved provincial competition on a regular league basis.
* All players must be registered with an approved FFA member, having completed the FFA Registration Forms NRR03 or NRR04
* Player registrations must be in accordance with their respective FFA State member registration parameters. Teams must also provide proof that they are registered with a with a FFA Member Federation that can be verified with that FFA Member Federation
* All players must also meet the age requirements for their particular age category
* Nominate for one team only and;
* Play in the gender specific category
Source : ACT Futsal
Published : 1/7/2008