The Grassroots Football Facilities Fund (GFFF) gives grants for projects that improve the quality, safety, reliability and accessibility of facilities for football (and other sports) in local communities.
The GFFF helps grassroots clubs to play a key role in maintaining and preserving important community assets.
Grants are available for one, or a combination of:
• portable goals for Optus Small-Sided Football
• installation of rainwater tanks attached to club rooms/amenities blocks
• planting of winter grass and improvements to drainage of pitches
• enhancements to change rooms, particularly those that cater for female players
• construction of artificial turf pitches and multi-use sports areas
• conversion of open space to allow for the playing of small-sided football (e.g marking of pitches, provision of goals)
• re-marking of futsal pitches and replacement of futsal goals
• fixed floodlights or other lighting
• field of play improvements such as nets and corner flags
Applicants are encouraged to apply for grants between the minimum grant payable for a club of $5,000 and the maximum of $20,000.
Applications Close: 31 August 2009
Contact Matt Sheppard, FFA on 02 8020 4064 or e-mail GFFF@footballaustralia.com.au