We’re looking for a Regional Futsal Development Officer. This is a new role, within Capital City Futsal, established to deliver the pilot programme “Futsal National Schools Programme” on behalf of NZ Football-Futsal to colleges in the Wellington region.
The role is part-time, 20 hours per week, with additional duties on an as required basis.
We are looking for a confident, outgoing, individual who will have proven relationship management skills and a passion for the beautiful game.
Fixed term 6 months
In addition the successful applicant will have:
- One year minimum Futsal Development Officer experience within a regional club
- Visual communications and marketing experience
- Proven Futsal and/or Football coaching experience with both youth and adult
- Working towards a NZF-Futsal/OFC Level 1 Futsal Coaching certificate
- Proven Futsal referee experience
- A sound knowledge of Futsal and the rules of the game
- The ability to work flexible hours and also be available to work some evenings
- A current NZ drivers licence and own vehicle
Applications close on 8 June 2010.
For a full job description email Sarah Payne.
Is this you?, submit your application to:
Capital City Futsal
04 971 7798