October the 18th at the ANU Sports Hall
Date: Friday October 15
Location: ANU Sports Hall
Registration: Register and make Payment Online Now
This seminar has been designed to provide the beginner Futsal coach/Parent with some basic information in regards to coaching Futsal. (Fifa 5-a-side Football),
Topics covered will include
- Practical Session on Basic Laws of the game.
- Theory Session on Basic Team Tactics (Formations, Positions, Individual roles and responsibilities)
- Practical Exercises for the development of players aged 8-14.
- Practical Exercises for team warmups
- Practical Session on appropriate Coach Behaviour
For More Information on this seminar or other Coach Education activities please contact Game Development Manager Pat McCann 6175-7116