Things to consider before contacting us;
- Should be aged 18 years of age and older.
- Must possess a desire to be part of our Club.
- Must contribute to the team work ethic.
- Must possess self discipline.
- Must have played the game at a reasonable level.
- Must be willing to participate in training sessions.
- Must be relatively fit. Your fitness will improve with our training sessions.
- If you are a competent outdoor player and would like to give Futsal a go, then we would like to hear from you.
- Younger players will be considered based on your physical and skill attributes.
- There are some costs involved with playing in the Pirates Cup, but not for the final Senior MFL Squad.
Our first training session will be on Friday 28th January at 7pm for a 7.30pm start. We will be using the Pirates Cup to trial all interested players in readiness for the 2011 FFV MFL season. The 2011 MFL competition kicks off in early May and is a qualifying competition for the anticipated 2011 National Club Club Championships, so only committed players will be considered for the Pirates squad. However, if you normally play for another MFL Club, but want to play for the Pirates in the Pirates Cup competition, then you are welcome to play.
If you like Futsal and want to be part of a progressive Club, then call Mark on 0413 527 501 or email: email@example.com