FFV clamping down on who is or isn’t eligible to represent Victoria at the FFA Nationals
1. In accordance with the ‘FFA National Futsal Championships’ and ‘League’ regulations, players eligible to participate at the ‘FFA National Futsal Championships’ will need to play in an FFA Member’s approved Futsal competition(s).
2. To abide by Football Federation Australia’s eligibility criteria, FFV’s approved Futsal competition(s) will include the 2011 FFV Melbourne Futsal League for the identification of both metropolitan and regional based players and the FFV Club Futsal Championships for the identification regional based players. Please note: Regional based players will have the option of participating in either competition and the opportunity to be identified through both competitions. Metropolitan based players will also be able to participate in both competitions however will only be talent identified through the Melbourne Futsal League.
3. The ‘2011 FFV Melbourne Futsal League’ will commence in May 2011 and conclude in September 2011. The ‘2011 FFV Club Futsal Championships’ will be held in October 2011.
4. The identification and selection of players to Victorian State Futsal Squads will be conducted through the above competitions.
5. The identification and selection of coaches to Victorian State Futsal Squads will also be conducted through the above competitions.
Please read through the following documents for further detailed information and details regarding registering for a club within the ‘FFV Melbourne Futsal League’ and ‘FFV Club Futsal Championships’.