This year sees the FFV Futsal Standing Committee Election taking place as the two year election period (2009-2011) comes to an end.
The following attributes are not compulsory requirements but some or all would be preferred.
- A sound knowledge of the current structure and trends of Futsal in Victoria. A knowledge of trends in other sports would also be an advantage.
- A desire to promote and improve Futsal at every level
- Candidates should be results driven and self-motivated, and have well developed communication skills and an ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders including clubs, centres and FFV staff.
- A willingness to work with FFV and interact with credibility and integrity to maintain, adapt and develop league structures and competitions and provide guidance on the establishment of Futsal Clubs within FFV and accommodate those players wishing to proceed along the elite pathways.
- Candidates should have vision and imagination, be flexible, honest and assertive, motivating and energetic. Whilst being open – minded to change, sensitivity to all stakeholders needs is required.
A person is eligible to be a member of the Futsal Standing Committee if they are 18 years of age or over.
Futsal Standing Committee member nominations open on Tuesday 21 June 2011. Membership of the Futsal Standing Committee will be determined by the FFV Board of Directors.
Nominations for the Futsal Standing Committee close on Tuesday 5 July 2011.