Position available at Football NSW, get your applications in quick
Based at Football NSW headquarters in Glenwood and reporting to the Competitions Manager, the purpose of this position is to administer Football NSW elite competitions to the highest professional standard.
Report to: Competitions Manager
Functional Relationships: FNSW Competitions Manager, FNSW Referees Manager, FNSW Competitions Administrators, FNSW MyFootballClub and Sporting Pulse Coordinator, FNSW Appeals and Disciplinary Officer, Club Representatives
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Purpose of Role:
To administer Football NSW elite competitions to the highest professional standard. This role will work within FFA and Football NSW guidelines to service the Clubs that participate in Football NSW Elite Competitions. The Competitions Administrator will be responsible for; administering FNSW Elite Competitions, maintaining accurate competition records, communicating in a highly professional manner with FNSW Clubs and stakeholders, working with on-line competition administration tools, account keeping and managing the Disciplinary processes associated with the elite competitions.
- Full Australian driver’s license
- Demonstrated experience in competition administration
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Technically competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks to meet set timelines
- Administer competitions, as allocated by the FNSW Competitions Manager, in accordance with FNSW Regulations, guidelines and policies
- Process player registrations in a timely manner
- Enter competition data in a timely manner, including results, cautions, suspensions and schedules
- Liaise with club representatives in relation to all aspects of competition administration
- Manage financial related tasks of the Competitions Department as required by the Competitions Manager
- Manage or assist with any other duty as determined by the Competitions Manager in delivery of FNSW Competitions and in servicing FNSW member Clubs, Associations, volunteers and representatives
Please forward all resumes along with a covering letter addressing all essential criteria to Jarreau Broadhurst, HR Manager at [email protected] by no later than 20 July 2012.
Please note that those applications not addressing the essential criteria will not be processed. This is a child related role, and subject to a Working with Children check.