14th and 15th of July at the Minto Indoor Sports Centre, Redfern St, Minto
All trials will be held at Minto Indoor Sports Centre, Redfern St, Minto. Players should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their trial time and must wear appropriate futsal gear including shin pads and footwear.
To speed the registration process up we ask that you email your name, date of birth, age group and contact number to [email protected] prior to the trial dates.
Girls and Women’s trails will be held on Saturday, 14 July at the following times:
- 12 Girls – Coaches: Tom Howell and Anson Gilligan: 6.00-7.30 PM
- 14 Girls – Coaches: Josh Curtain and Shannon Fielding: 6.00-7.30 PM
- 16 Girls – Coach: Mel McCauley: 7.30-9.00 PM
- Women – Coaches: Jon Azzopardi and Jimmy Gilligan: 7.30-9.00 PM
Academy, Boys and Men’s trails will be held on Sunday, 15 July at the following times:
- Academy (under 11s) – Coaches: Brett Hewit and Shane Hammond: 4.00-5.30 PM
NOTE: If you are thinking of trying out for the 12 Boys team but you will still be eligible for the Academy squad you MUST trial for the Academy squad first. If you do NOT trial for the Academy squad and are then NOT selected for the 12 Boys team you will NOT be eligible for selection to the Academy squad.
- 12 Boys – Coaches: Brett Hewit and Josh Curtain: 5.30-7.00 PM
- 14 Boys – Coaches: Jimmy Gilligan and Nathan Clissold: 4.00-5.30 PM
- 16 Boys – Coach: Danny Martinez: 5.30-7.00 PM
- Youth – Coach: Simon Keith: 7.00-8.30 PM
- Men - Coach: Simon Keith: 7.00-8.30 PM