14 players named for initial Western Australia squad, to be trimmed before final selections.
On Sunday the 2nd of September the WA State Futsal Training Squad, selected from the SFL, will get together for the first time at Melville Recreation Centre. The session will take place the day after the SFL Grand Final and will be open for everyone to come down and watch.
On the 9th of September the squad will be playing it’s first game together against the Kelme Allstars in preparation for their trip Interstate.
In 2 weeks the squad of 14 will be reduced to 10 players plus 2 keepers. The team will be competing at the inaugural FAFL Tournament in Melbourne on the 22nd and 23rd of September. The players selected into the training squad are listed below:
- GK Brad Kneebone (Fremantle Muita Calma)
- GK Rob Kostic (Calibre 12 Melville)
- GK Victor Garzon (Belmont Nile Flow)
- Ciro Rinaldi Celulari (Scarborough Samba Boys)
- Daniel Cappellaro (Fremantle Muita Calma)
- Daniel Muzzarelli (South Fremantle MC)
- Diego Garcia (Calibre 12 Melville)
- Leandro Paixao (Scarborough Samba Boys)
- Luke Tidy (Fremantle Muita Calma)
- Nestor Fonseca (Fremantle Muita Calma)
- Saeed Danesh (Fremantle Muita Calma)
- Salman Alhammadi (Fremantle Muita Calma)
- Tiago Fracasso (Fremantle Muita Calma)
- Victor Brauner (Scarborough Samba Boys)
Coach: Rafaelle Capasso
Manager: El Abrahams