With the National Futsal Championships 2013 fast approaching, the Australian Futsal Association are happy to release the draw.
The Championships will once again be split into the following categories:
- Junior National Championships – Monday 7th to Thursday 10th January
- Senior National Championships – Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th January
To download the draw please click here
Last updated Tuesday 18th December 2012
Please continue to check the draw up until Friday 4th December for any changes.
- To download a copy of the Australian Futsal Association Laws of the Game 2012/2013 Edition please click here
- To download a copy of the Australian Futsal Association Major Tournament Rules and Regulations please click here
The venues for the Junior National Championships is proposed as follows.
- HAWKESBURY INDOOR STADIUM – Stewart St, South Windsor – 10/11/12/13/14/15 Boys & Senior Men/Women, Youth Men/Women
- PENRITH SPORTS STADIUM – Herbert St, Cambridge Park – 12/13/14/15/16 Girls and 16 Boys
Representative states include: Queensland, NSW, Western Australia, Victoria, and Tasmania. We also welcome our teams travelling from New Zealand.
Australian Futsal would like to acknowledge that The K Effect Event Photographers will be taking professional photographs in Sydney. The photographers will be at Penrith Sports Stadium on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and at Hawkesbury YMCA on Tuesday.
They are available to do team photos. Packages start from $10 to $80.
To purchase photographs please click here
For further information contact Jodie Hammond [email protected]