Parramatta Pumas Futsal Club is pleased to announce our 2nd and final trial for our representative Futsal teams to participate in the 2013/14 Football NSW Futsal State League.
The trial will be held at the Bernie Mullane Indoor Sports Stadium, Marella Ave, Kellyville.
Friday 26th July 2013
- Court 1 U/11 BOYS Academy Squad 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Court 2 U/11 GIRLS Academy Squad 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Court 1 U/12 Boys 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Court 2 U/12 Girls 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Court 1 U/14 Boys 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Court 2 U/16 Boys 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Court 1 & 2 Youth/Men and Men’s 8.30pm – 9.30pm
All players MUST arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to trial start time to register for the trial.
All players must wear appropriate Futsal training gear, Foot wear and Shin pads are compulsory.
Selected players will be required to pay on the day a $100 deposit that will be deducted from the players registration fees.
For any further information please call, Mark Jones on 0412 037 556 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
We have limited positions available for all remaining teams and any expression of interests to play in these teams should be made in writing to email@example.com or contact Mark Jones on 0412 037 556