Late August/Early September start for under 6′s, 7′s, 8′s, 9′s and 10′s
Rockdale Futsal has been operating for 15 years and is the leading futsal competition in the St.George area.We hope our experience and knowledge to organise competitions will be enjoyable to all teams, players, mums, dads and all supporters of the exciting Futsal game.
NEW 2013 COMPETITIONS START
The new season starts 31. August or 7th of September 2013
1. Register a team – you need 4 players + 1 goalkeeper and 1 or 2 reserves. You can have up to 10 players in one team.
2. Register an individual player – or two, and we will attempt to look for a team or make up a new team
3. Name your team – the team name has to be confirmed with the office first. A team name can only be used once in the same age group.
Age Groups: Saturdays: TEMPE u/6,7,8,9,10 two full courts. Times from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
Centre location: Robin Webster Tempe Sports off Holbeach Road TEMPE
All teams will have 15 to 18 games. The teams may have two games on the same day
Registration days: 3. & 10. of AUGUST 2013 at TEMPE off Holbeach road TEMPE
Time: from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm
Advantage playing indoors
Due to alot of bad weather it is more safe to play indoors where all games are on time and played. Players want to play without worry of getting phone calls that the game has bin cancelled or they have to play under wet, windy or hot conditions.
Rockdale Futsal has secured a new indoor centre at Tempe off Holbeach Road Tempe. The Tempe centre have outdoor play ground, BBQ area and plenty of parking. We accommodate players and teams to enjoy not only the futsal game but the amazing surroundings and picnic facilities. The past 15 years many great players have developed their skills by playing the Futsal game. Many new parents or managers had taken up as coaches and continue after in the outdoor game.
We take care – you play and enjoy the game in the safe environment
1. On the Web site
3. By appointment contact Dez 0419 012 002 or Dijana 0414 460 972
4. The last day of registration is Saturday the 24 of August
Mobile: 0419 012 002
Email: [email protected]
There will be a limited number of teams accepted for each age group, so get your application in quickly to secure a place in the competition.
For your Team Nomination form click here