If you are interested in Coaching a NSW rep squad apply before close of Business on Friday September 6th
Football NSW (FNSW) is seeking expressions of interest for coaching positions for FNSW Futsal State Team squads competing in the 2014 FFA Futsal National Championships.
2014 FFA National Futsal Championships
Dates: Monday 13 January – Friday 17 January 2014
Venues: Canberra – various playing venues.
FNSW will be selecting TWO teams for each of the following age groups:
- Boys: 12s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 16s, Youth Men and Open Men
- Girls: 12s, 14s, 16s, Youth Women and Open Women
- AWD: Open Mixed
In the lead up to the 2014 FFA Futsal National Championships, FNSW will conduct a Coaches Workshop, Trials and a Pre-Tournament Camp.
- Trials: 13 October, 20 October & 3 November, 2013 at Menai Indoor Sports Centre (Times TBA)
- Coaches Workshop: Date and Venue TBA
- Pre-Tournament Camp: 5-10 January, 2014 at Menai Indoor Sports Centre (Times TBA)
- National Championships: 13-17 January, 2014
Essential Selection Criteria
- Entitlement to work within Australia
- FFA Futsal Licence – Applicants without a Futsal Licence can obtain one through a future coaching course (before January 2014).
- Need to obtain a current Working With Children Check (WWCC) – see below for details.
- Be available for all the dates listed above.
Desired Selection Criteria
- Coaching experience from previous FFA Futsal National Championships.
Working With Children Check (WWCC)
Under the under the new Working with Children legislation in NSW coaches in paid positions (including Futsal State Team Coaches) are now required to apply for a Working with Children Check and hold a WWC Number. These numbers are valid for 5 years.
Please express your interest to coach a NSW Futsal State Team, complete the Expression of Interest Form online by following this link before close of business Friday 6th September.